- May 01, 2018 -
The life span of lead-acid batteries used in electric scooters is closely related to the daily use and maintenance of users. Generally, the following points must be noted:
1, to develop the habit of using with the charge, so that the battery often maintain the state of the foot.
2, according to the journey to determine the length of charge, control in 4-12 hours, not long-term charge.
3, the battery for a long time, need to be fully charged, once a month again.
4. Use pedals to assist at the start and uphill and top wind.
5. Use a matching charger when charging, place in a cool and ventilated place, avoid high temperature and humidity, do not allow water to enter the charger to prevent electric shock accidents.
ZHEJIANG JOYOR VEHICLE CO.,LTD
Add：11F,Building 1, Sunyard International Creative Center,No 1750,Jianhong Road,Binjiang District,Hangzhou,Zhejiang
- What Is An Electric Scooter
- Basic Introduction Of Electric Scooter
- Design Technology Of Electric Scooter
- Maintenance Knowledge Of Electric S...
- The Purchasing Principle Of Electri...
- Where Is The Difference Between An ...
- What Is The Behavior Of The Electri...
- The Change Of Means Of Transport Pr...
- On Rainy Day Electric Scooter Bewar...
- Low-carbon Travel Option Electric S...
- Which One Should I Choose For Foldi...
- Is It Better To Buy An Electric Sco...